- Entry on the iPhone in Ling Ma’s Severance in Crossed Lines online exhibition on literary telephones. November 2020.
- “Contemporary Canonicity (or, what not to read)”. Alluvium 7.1 (2019). (Co-authored with Rachel Sykes and Arin Keeble).
- “What Now for UK Academia? Twelve Academics on Brexit“. WomenAreBoring, 27 June 2016.
If you’d like to find out more about the writings I published in my main areas of expertise, see my publications page.
- Contemporary Studies Network Roundtable: Review of Amy Hungerford, Making Literature Now. Journal of American Studies 52.4 (2018): 1122-1136. (Co-authored with Rachel Sykes, Arin Keeble, and Judie Newman).
- Review of Julian Murphet and Mark Steven, eds. Styles of Extinction: Cormac McCarthy’s The Road. The Esse Messenger 27.1 (2018).
- Review of Andrew Tate, Apocalyptic Fiction. The Glass 30 (2018): 63-66.
- “Low Theory for the End of Pre-History: A Review of McKenzie Wark, Molecular Red: Theory for the Anthropocene”. Postmodern Culture 27.1 (2016).
If you’d like to read something I’ve written but don’t have access to it, do get in touch.